Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little colour blocking

It's my friend's 21st birthday and a bunch of us are getting together in Sville for a few drinks out on the patio. It's getting hot in this city, but our night's are still refreshing, so I'd settle for the outdoors on any night ! For tonight's event I decided to incorporate a little colour blocking to my outfit with a silk front/cotton back tank tucked into red shorts I purchased in Buffalo last weekend. My outfit has a lot going on already, so I opted for a gold necklace from Wet Seal and a funky black over the shoulder bag from Aldo.

xx

SJH

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Found your blog on LinkedIn's Fashion Blogger page :) welcome to the Blogosphere! Love your necklace here! Xox hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! I appreciate the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete