Friday, May 25, 2012

Kyle Bracen Interview/Photoshoot

Spotted by Lake Acquitaine in Meadowvale, 21 year old, Kyle Brac’en, sported a casual attire, consisting of cool pieces like a black H&M jacket, a white Harry Rosen V-neck, Grey Boss Orange khakis, a red Esprit belt and grey Timberland boat shoes. He completed his look with bold accessories such as a red Armani watch and black Ray Ban shades.

Below is a conducted interview of Kyle. Enjoy !

Define the term “style”: Style is my connection to the urban life of this era. It's my way to express my confidence to others around me and it reflects a minute edge of my personality.

If you could describe your style in one word, what would it be and why? I would describe it as urban class, because not a lot of people have chic/class in this era and tend to follow the current fashion trends. Urban class is more old- school mixed with a hint of freshness.

Where do you enjoy shopping and what do you like to shop for the most? I enjoy shopping anywhere and everywhere, to be honest. However, shoes are my most prized possessions.

Favourite trend at this moment: Sperry top slider shoes

What are you looking forward to wearing this spring? Boat shoes, spring pea coats and skinny khakis.

Most valuable item of clothing: My Robert Graham shirts, because of how detailed the designs on the cuffs and collars are.

xx

SJH

No comments:

Post a Comment